Saturday, February 13, 2016

Come on Spring!

I'm getting anxious for Spring.

I've marked some of my favorite shows and cruise nights on my calendar. I've polished up the Mustang (a couple times).


I've done my car seat research to make sure my little buddy can ride along. See post "Child safety Seats in Vintage Cars".

I have made almost no progress on the VW this winter but there's still time left. Right? Right?

Well at least the Mustang is ready to go. Has anyone else made progress on their winter projects? Anyone else ready for Cruise Season? Know of any good car shows you'd like to share? Add comments/pics below.

That's enough writing for today. I guess I'll get out to the garage and work on the VW. Right after I cruise Craigslist a little. Come on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment